Marinated Vegetable SaladMay 18, 2015
Rosemary Ranch Chicken KabobsJune 8, 2015
6 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon garlic salt
4 medium red-skin potatoes
1 (8-ounce) package baby carrots
1 medium onion, cut in eighths
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast and ½ cup vegetables
Nutrition Facts: 349 Calories | 96mg Cholesterol | 5.9g Fiber | 588mg Sodium | 42g Carbohydrates | 24g Fat | 31g Protein
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Place chicken pieces in pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. Combine basil, rosemary and garlic salt in a medium bowl, sprinkle ½ of herb mixture over the chicken.
4. Add the remaining olive oil, potatoes, carrots and onion to the bowl with the herb mixture and mix. Arrange the vegetable mixture in an even layer around the chicken.
5. Cover dish with sheet of aluminum foil and fold back one corner for heat circulation.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are done and meat thermometer reads 170°F for white meat and 180° for dark meat. Carefully remove cover, serve and enjoy.