1 ½ cups cooked chicken breast, shredded into bite-sized pieces
4 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 8-ounce carton of nonfat sour cream
¼ cup plain, nonfat yogurt
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
½ cup 1% milk
6 whole wheat tortillas
⅓ shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Serving Size: 2 enchiladas
Nutrition Facts: 248 Calories | 3g Sugar | 20g Protein | 26g Carbohydrates | 5g Fat
1. In a medium size saucepan, cook fresh spinach with a small amount of water, covered for 5 minutes on medium-heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, spinach and green onions. Mix well and set aside.
3. For the sauce, combine sour cream, yogurt, flour, milk, and cumin in a medium bowl.
4. Pour half the sauce into the chicken and spinach mixture and mix well. Divide the filling among the tortillas. Fold the tortillas up and place in a baking dish, seam side down.
5. Spoon remaining sauce over the tortillas and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand for about 5 minutes. Serve with chopped green onions and salsa. Enjoy!